Web Sites of Excellence

Grith Boesen gb at dtv.dk
Thu Jun 18 09:07:32 EDT 1998

Hi Suzanne

This link will take you to some web sites of excellence http://botw.org/ .
It is the Headquarters for the Best of the Web Awards, which aims to
highlight those places that best show the quality, versatility, and power of
the World Wide Web.

Concerning your question about web design and structure, this document
http://www.csdl.tamu.edu/DL94/paper/furuta.html, will answer some questions
about  defining and using structure in digital documents

Regards Grith

Grith Boesen
Student at The Royal Danish School of Library and Information Science.
Technical Knowledge Center & Library of Denmark