Privacy screen question

O'Neill, Kathleen KathleenO at ci.mount-vernon.wa.us
Sun Jun 14 12:49:34 EDT 1998

We just received 2 privacy screens for our public Internet stations on a
2 week evaluation period from Image One. They fit the monitors extremely
well and are well made but I think we were expecting the screen to be
'blacked out' from the side angles. All they seem to do though is blur
regular text. Font sizes above 18 or so and pictures are blurred but
still visible and readable.

If anyone has any experience / opinion / comments about these as
compared to the 3M product, I'd appreciate any input.

Thank you,
Kathleen O'Neill
Sys Admin
Mount Vernon City Library