Monitoring Link Usage

Robin L. Gelinson-Zalben gelinsrl at alverno.edu
Fri Jun 12 14:21:59 EDT 1998

This is a bit different monitoring question...

My library has decided to make a rather comprehensive web page..over 150
links which I need to create into a bunch of web pages.  I have great
fears that people really won't use these sites, and I will be wasting
lots of time maintaining this site. So....I'm looking for a way to
monitor link usage.  I want to know which links are being used, and
which ones are being ignored.  Does anyone know of such a program?

TIA,

Robin

Robin Gelinson-Zalben
Automation Librarian