Newsgroup problems in Netscape

Gerald Bohnet Bohnetg at byuh.edu
Thu Jun 11 22:12:51 EDT 1998

I have an unusual problem.  When I add one or more newsgroups to my news reader in Netscape Communicator, the groups will stay subscribed only as long as Netscape is running.  If I close Netscape, the next time I open it, all the newsgroups that I previously subscribed to have vanished.  Is this a common problem?  Is there a way to fix this so your groups stay subscribed?  I see far more possible help coming from this group then I do from Netscape.  Any and all would be appreciated.