BROWSER STATISTICS

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Thu Jun 11 13:46:22 EDT 1998

The way to obtain almost any program is to ask the author. In this case,
Thomas Dowling has already sent off copies of the OhioLink programs to
Andrew.  Anyone interested in the verions of his programs that I mangled
for the SunSITE has only to ask. In both cases, these programs are offered
with no guarantee, no support, no documentation, and (thankfully) no
shrink-wrap.

Since I prefer not to now be inundated with requests, I've made my hacks
available at:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/~manager/Software/

You can see them in action at:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Admin/statistics.html

under "Snapshot Statistics". I am greatly indebted to Thomas Dowling, a
much better Perl programmer than I, for his programs. Any programming
oddities, inefficiencies, or outright errors are mine.
Roy