Collection Development & web reviews

Rod Stroud RSTROUD at nla.gov.au
Mon Jun 8 20:35:04 EDT 1998

Hello

I've been building a list of reviewed subject sites at
http://www.nla.gov.au/internet.html#alls
<http://www.nla.gov.au/internet.html#alls>  as an alternative to merely
directing users to search engines.

Please have a look. Any comments welcome.

Rod Stroud
Information Services
National Library of Australia
rstroud at nla.gov.au <mailto:rstroud at nla.gov.au>