Announcement - UASC

Teresa Ashley tashley at bga.com
Mon Jun 8 08:55:10 EDT 1998

This message has been posted to several lists.  You may receive more
than one copy.  Please excuse duplication.

The User Access to Services Committee of the Machine Assisted Reference
Section (MARS) of the Reference and User Services Association (RUSA) of
the American Library Association announces a new WWW bibliography on
Current User Research.

This Web site provides an annotated bibliography of research exploring
the information-seeking behavior of our users including, but not limited
to, Internet and Web behavior.

The bibliography is an ongoing product, and we welcome suggestions for
additions to the bibliography.  An online form for researchers to record
work in progress is also included.  For questions or suggestions contact
Susan Hocker, UASC chair, at Shocker at lib.muohio.edu.

Check it out at http://www.lib.muohio.edu/~shocker/mars/

Susan E. Hocker, Head Librarian Science and Oxford Branches
Miami University, Oxford, OH 45056
513-529-7206
513-529-1736 (fax)