Library database

BALLY at aol.com BALLY at aol.com
Mon Jun 1 19:05:49 EDT 1998

Date:	98-06-01 09:46:32 EDT
From:	icommerce at sprintmail.com
Reply-to:	icommerce at sprintmail.com
To:	bally at aol.com

Forward to Berkeley....

Has anyone used the database....it looks great...

How long does it take for the URL's to be updated ?

Thanks
Bally

Thank you for your thoughts about the Elementary School Search Database.

The traffic and response has been beyond our expectations, especially
from individuals in the library discipline. We must have received over
200 inquries about a library database.

We had planned on a library database for September, but since the
interest is so high, we've moved the schedule up.

We have a 'beta' site up right now which will eventually become the
master libarary sites from around the world.

You may start running querries and update the links today at:

http://www.knowledgeuniverse.org/libraries/search1.phtml

We don't have any sponsors yet for the database so we'll absorb the cost
of operation ourselves until we can find some financial participation.

Thanks again for your interest.

icommece at sprintmail.com