FW: Public Library Sued for NOT Filtering CORRECTION

L. Hunter Kevil mulkevil at showme.missouri.edu
Mon Jun 1 13:35:30 EDT 1998

Let me add my two cents here. IMHO civility in list behavior is NOT optional
and name-calling is most definitely not something to be judged on an ad-hoc
case-by-case basis. Civility is an essential prerequisite, not something to
be tempered by someone's need to express emotion. Lack of self-discipline in
this regard can ruin this list for everyone.

L. Hunter Kevil
University of Missouri-Columbia
internet: mulkevil at showme.missouri.edu
tel: 573-884-8760