The first Library web site (when and where?)

Skip Booth sb0026 at epfl2.epflbalto.org
Wed Jun 10 14:06:14 EDT 1998

I don't care who was first. What I find interesting is the development and evolution
of the Web in libraries, especially the public library. The proliferation of the
Internet in to our profession is history of a momentous nature. It is changing so
much how we do what we do and is occurring so rapidly that it is nice to have the
opportunity to see where we have been and in the future discussions such as this can
provide some clues to future researchers.

--
Skip Booth
Information System Support Manager