Collection Development & web reviews

Mike Madin madin at academicinfo.net
Fri Jun 5 18:53:19 EDT 1998

Another source is Academic Info

http://www.academicinfo.net

Mike Madin.

-----Original Message-----
From:	Angela Elkordy [SMTP:elkora at Sage.EDU]
Sent:	Friday, June 05, 1998 8:05 AM
To:	Multiple recipients of list
Subject:	Collection Development & web reviews

Hi all --

I apologize if this is something previously discussed on the list --

I'm looking for sources of **scholarly** web reviews or reviews of
scholarly web resources. I'm putting together a "how-to" workshop on
collection development and I would like to make sure that I have my bases
covered --

so far, some of the sites I have id'd as suitable include:

Argus, Magellan, LJ digital Webwatch, ADAM, Ariadne, College & Research
Library News,Scout Report.

If anyone else in interested, I'll summarize for the list.

tia --
Angela

Angela Elkordy
Coordinator of Electronic Resources