Collection Development & web reviews

vcarrington at ala-choice.org vcarrington at ala-choice.org
Fri Jun 5 12:26:47 EDT 1998

     Angela -
     CHOICE published a supplement in August 1997 that reviewed some 200
     scholarly and research-related web sites. A second supplement will be
     published this August, with about 500 updated reviews and related
     articles.
     All CHOICE subscribers received the first supplement; let me know if
     you can't find a subscription copy. The second supplement will be
     mailed in late July to then-current subscribers.

     Vee Friesner Carrington
     CHOICE: current reviews for academic libraries
     vcarrington at ala-choice.org
     http://www.ala.org/acrl/choice

     CHOICE is a publication of the Association of College & Research
     Libraries, a division of the American Library Association.