Netscape Plug-ins in your library

Peter Scott scottp at moondog.usask.ca
Fri Jun 5 09:53:03 EDT 1998

Later this month, I am making a presentation on the use of Netscape
plug-ins in public-access computers in libraries.

I will, of course, be mentioning RealPlayer and Adobe Acrobat Reader, but
I was wondering which other plug-ins are installed on computers in your
library and who is responsible for maintaining and updating them.

Please reply directly to me and I will summarize for the list.

  Peter Scott, Manager, Small Systems, University of Saskatchewan Libraries
             3 Campus Drive, Saskatoon, Sask, Canada, S7N 5A4
                  Phone 306-966-5920     FAX 306-966-6040
                  Home Page: http://www.usask.ca/~scottp/