Cold Fusion & Microsoft Access?

Julie Castelluzzo juliec at cooper.edu
Tue Jun 2 09:18:59 EDT 1998

Hello everyone!

I'm interested in hearing from those of you who have used Cold Fusion to
put a Microsoft Access database on the web. Any comments, positive or
negative, would be helpful. We are in the process of making a decision on
software to use, and this is one possible combinations

The purpose of the project is to allow the users in our
domain (Intranet) to search the database and display records using their
web browser. This will not be a high-traffic application, and the users
will be searching a copy of the database, not the master database.

Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom you can give. Feel free to
respond to me directly, and I'll be happy to summarize for the list.

Julie

Julie Castelluzzo          juliec at cooper.edu
Electronic Services Librarian
The Cooper Union Library   www.cooper.edu/facilities/library/library.html