URL-Minder

EGERIA egeria at prolink.com.br
Wed Jul 29 00:32:10 EDT 1998

Hi,

I've been using use this service since last year for several selected
sites. It's very usefull, because I do not need to remember when to look
for changes.

The only problem is that we cannot know which page was updated, so
sometimes we can't see any difference. But for magazines and electronic
publication it's nice and works well.

Regina Cianconi