Looking for someone in DC

Laura F. Smith lsmith at linc.lib.il.us
Mon Jul 27 17:51:28 EDT 1998

Hi -

I'm hoping someone out there will help me locate someone.  Last I spoke
with him he was working in Washington, D.C. at a public library.  He earned
his MLS in 1996 and had to work at the library for two years as part of his
scholarship to school.  His background includes video and media.  He
attended my presentation at the Computers in Libraries Conference in 1996
and was interested in my position as Media Librarian, which involved
digitizing & indexing video.

When I changed jobs soon after that he was unable to take the position
because of his commitment to the library in Washington.  The position is
open again, and he would be a strong candidate, but unfortunately I don't
know how to reach him.

He is African American and I think in his mid-twenties.  Anyone know him?

Thanks.

Laura
Laura F. Smith
lsmith at linc.lib.il.us