URL-Minder

Shirl Kennedy sdk at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 27 14:09:23 EDT 1998

I've used this service for a long time, and it's still a great favorite.
One of the things I use it for is to monitor the updates page for my virus
checker.  When they post a new definitions file, URL-Minder e-mails me an
alert that the page has changed, so I can go download the update.  I don't
think I would remember to check regularly on my own.

I've also used it for competitive intelligence purposes, to monitor pages at
the Web sites of companies in which I've been interested.

Highly recommended.

Shirl Kennedy
Internet Waves columnist
Information Today