[WEB4LIB:14685] Re: homepage URL

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Fri Jul 31 11:05:09 EDT 1998

I added a link to this, as well as several other resources to the Library
Web Manager's Reference Center at:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/faq.html

Under the "Guides and Tutorials" section you will now find:

* Creating a "Kiosk" Browser Window in Netscape Navigator
* Effective Bookmarks Management
* Exploiting and Abusing Netscape Navigator (for those trying to prevent
such)
* How to Clear the Location Box in Netscape Navigator
* How to Edit Netscape for Public Access Computers
* How to Lock-In IP Addresses on Netscape Navigator
* Internet Resource Evaluation - A Bibliography
* Managing Bookmarks in Netscape 1.2
* Netscape Unofficial FAQ
* Public Access Computer Security: How to setup Windows and Netscape
* Setting Up a Public Access Computer Using Windows NT
* Windows Workshops
* The World-Wide Web and Mosaic: An Overview for Librarians

Thanks for all who have contributed to these resources.
Roy Tennant