IKIOSK and Netscape Communicator 4.0

Chris Olson cholson at htls.lib.il.us
Wed Jul 8 20:21:28 EDT 1998

Charles,
  I had the same problem until I discovered that Hyper Technologies
(creators of Ikiosk) have just developed a new version called WinSelect
3.31.  It is specially designed to work with the newer versions of IE or
Netscape.  I downloaded their demo and it works great.  I just purchased 6
licenses for our other workstations today.  See their web page at
www.hypertec.com
  Let me know if you have any questions.
Chris Olson    cholson at htls.lib.il.us
Computer Services