PowerPoint on the Web

Andrew J. Mutch amutch at tln.lib.mi.us
Thu Jul 2 10:02:04 EDT 1998

Thanks for all the responses.

They led me to:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/office/viewers.asp

Where under PowerPoint converters is included the PowerPoint 95 Internet
Assistant which allows users of PowerPoint 95 to convert presentations
into HTML.  This is the add-on I downloaded before.  I gave it a whirl and
it converted my PPT presentation into HTML -- just what I wanted!

Andrew Mutch
Northville District Library
Northville, MI