Staff and change

N. McLees nmclees at ezonline.com
Thu Jul 2 09:35:37 EDT 1998

About two weeks ago, I asked for advice from other libraries, especially
public libraries, that had dealt successfully with the staff resistance and
panic that comes with a period of rapid and constant technological change.
I have been underwelmed by responses, so I'll change the question:

If you have encountered staff resistance to technological change, what did
you do to help them cope and motivate them to continue learning?   I'm
interested in what worked, what didn't, and anything in between.

You may reply to my address if you prefer: nmclees at ezonline.com

Thank you.

Nancy McLees
Electronic Resources Librarian