mouse welfare

Vladislav S. Davidzon vladislav at davidzon.com
Thu Jul 23 17:40:25 EDT 1998

Folks,

Could we please stop this thread?  I found it to be quite funny and sad at
the same time... These people are fighting for a good cause (in my opinion
at least) but they chose a very wrong way to go about it.  I personally had
a good laugh at their mistake, but at the same time I was highly annoyed by
the extra messages this added to my already full mailbox... As is I get 150+
messages a day, and I think thats plenty without having to read about
protection of my mice... BTW... Mine is a logitech too... Have you ever
heard of that breed?  They're fairly reliable!

Anyways, enough of that =)

Cheers,

Vladislav Davidzon
Unix/NT/Network Consultant
Technology Assistant, Farmington Community Library
Voice: 248.553.0300 ext 333 Fax: 248.553.3228
E-Mail:  davidzon at tech-center.com
Web:   http://www.davidzon.com