More Communicator telnet troubles

Higgins, Caroline HigginsC at zeus.dt.uh.edu
Wed Jul 22 16:50:11 EDT 1998

Greetings all.

I am interested in upgrading to Navigator 4.05 (a subunit
of the whole Communicator ensemble) and I am having trouble
with Telnet.  Surprise!

I read every archive message on the subject and the closest
I got to success was creating a batch file and using the
...QVTNet\bin\telent.bat url.dll %1 %2   method.  My problem:
even though both the startup window and emulation
window of QVT open up, the emulation window closes back
down almost immediately.  Strange also is that the startup
window does not indicate that the session has closed down.
Could it be running invisibly somewhere?

Arghhhh.

TIA for help,
Caroline Higgins

Caroline Higgins