Control Panel problem

RFOSTER at MVCC.EDU RFOSTER at MVCC.EDU
Mon Jul 20 14:35:53 EDT 1998

Hello,
	Could anyone please help me with a control panel problem ?
        I've taken over a lab of sixteen PC's with Windows 95 connected to an
NT 4 server. Whenever I try to access the control panel on any machine I get a
message:  "Your system administrator disabled the Display control panel." I
don't think this is an NT policy or profile issue; I think the individual
machines have been configured this way. Two of the machines still provide full
access to the control panel, etc. Similarly, I'd like to organize the items in
the Start menu, but that option is also disabled.
	Does anyone know how I could "unlock" these machines, and then would I
just do the reverse to "lock" them ?
	Any help or references would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
Ron Foster
Circulation/Digital Services
Mohawk Valley Community College Library (HIJW)