Organizing bookmarks in Netscape

Joy Schwarz schwarz at AXP.WINNEFOX.ORG
Wed Jul 15 11:42:54 EDT 1998

Kate -

You may wish to look at Netscape's Tech Support page at
<http://help.netscape.com/kb/client/970619-14.html>.  According to it,
Communicator 4.x "cannot sort bookmarks by name".  Netscape also offers a
FAQ about bookmarks at <http://help.netscape.com/faqs/bookmarks.html>.

Joy Schwarz                           |  Any sufficiently
Web Coordinator/I.L.L. Librarian      |  advanced technology
Winnefox Library System               |  is indistinguishable
Oshkosh, WI  USA                      |  from magic.
http://axp.winnefox.org               |      Clarke's Third Law
                                             Arthur C. Clarke