Menu system

Bennett, David bennett at rmcnet.robert-morris.edu
Thu Jul 9 16:02:11 EDT 1998

>This Library is looking to develop an NT server-based menu system which
>would be available on both NT Workstation (patrons) and 95 (staff) user
>machines I want to be able to offer both a hierarchical menu and an
>alphabetical one, and to launch Websites and local (mainly Folio Views)
>databases

     Perhaps this will sound trivial, but we simply modify the Win95
start menu by adding a folder called "Databases Alphabetically" and
another "Databases by Subject."   If you are consistent in where you
install your software, then it is fairly easy to copy the menus to each
PC.

David Bennett  (bennett at robert-morris.edu)
Systems Support & Instruction Librarian
Robert Morris College Library