Texas Z39.50 List

Chris Peterson cpetrson at tsl.state.tx.us
Mon Jul 6 16:49:29 EDT 1998

TEXAS Z39.50 INTERNET LIST

The Texas State Library and Archives Commission
has created a list for the discussion of Z39.50
implementation and use in the state of Texas.
Basic, as well as technical questions and issues
are welcome. It is hoped that through this list,
we will be able to work together to provide more
robust services for our clients and staff.

While this list was created for the use of Texas
librarians and library staff, anyone interested
in these matters is permitted to subscribe.

IF YOU WISH TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS LIST

	Please send the message:
		subscribe z3950-tx yournamehere
	to:
		listproc at link.tsl.state.tx.us

IF YOU WISH TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS LIST

	Please send the message:
		signoff z3950-tx
	to:
 		listproc at link.tsl.state.tx.us

IF YOU WISH TO SEND A MESSAGE TO THE LIST

	Please send it to:
		z3950-tx at link.tsl.state.tx.us

Messages will not be screened/edited before posting.

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE LIST SHOULD BE REFERRED TO:

		Christine Peterson
		Library Development Division
		Texas State Library and Archives Commission
		chris.peterson at tsl.state.tx.us

TECHNICAL QUESTIONS, E.G., MAIL BOUNCES,
SUBSCRIPTION PROBLEMS, SHOULD BE REFERRED TO:

		Beverley Shirley
		Library Resource Sharing Division
		Texas State Library and Archives Commission
		beverley.shirley at tsl.state.tx.us

Christine Peterson
Manager, Continuing Education & Consulting
Texas State Library and Archives Commission
chris.peterson at tsl.state.tx.us
512-463-6627