Menu system

Peter Murray pem at po.cwru.edu
Sun Jul 12 16:04:34 EDT 1998

--On Wed, Jul 8, 1998 4:33 PM -0700 "John M. Morris" <jmorris at dtx.net>
wrote:

> p.s. Please fix your mail client so it won't put those annoying =20's at
> the end of lines. Tell your client NOT to mime encode your text, it's an
> old bug in older versions of Microsoft's Inbox.

Actually, I believe this is caused by the LIBRARY.BERKELEY.EDU listserv
software not passing the MIME headers through in the messages it
distributes.  I exchanged mail with Roy Tennant a few weeks ago and he said
he was looking into the issue.

Peter
Peter Murray, Library Systems Manager                    pem at po.cwru.edu
Digital Media Services                 http://www.cwru.edu/home/pem.html
Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio          W:216-368-5888