Batch file for clearing Netscape cache

Susan Persak persak at main.morris.org
Sat Jan 31 18:55:19 EST 1998

A product called NSClean from Privacy Software Corp.
<http://www.privsoft.com> offers promise for cleaning not only the cache
but the "Netsite" window as well. The product is designed to operate
from the task bar & is not automatic, but our consortium (Morris
Automated Information Network) has been in discussion with the NSClean
folk who believe they can modify their product to meet the needs of
libraries. We'll keep the list informed. Expressions of interest in
NSClean from other libraries couldn't hurt, either.