Batch file for clearing Netscape cache

Carol Brown carol.brown at swtjci.swtjc.cc.tx.us
Sat Jan 31 13:41:58 EST 1998

I'm sure at some point this has been mentioned, but I couldn't find it
in the archives, so bear with me...
We are running Netscape 3.03 (soon to be Netscape 4) on our Windows 95
machines and I would like to know if anyone has written a batch file to
automatically clear the cache and temporary files each time the machine
boots.  We have a simple file for our old Windows 3.1 machines, but are
in the process of changing over to all 95s and the file isn't
transferring well at all. Right now, I am just going in weekly and
clearing everything by hand, but it is a pain and would love to simplify
this task.

I would appreciate any ideas anyone has!

Carol Brown
Assistant Director
Southwest Texas Junior College Library
Uvalde, TX