Communicator 4.04 Stand Alone

Carole Leita leita at netcom.com
Tue Jan 27 09:35:36 EST 1998

At 06:16 AM 1/27/98 -0800, Julie Castelluzzo wrote:

>In some cases it is necessary to make changes to the preferences. For
>instance, one user was trying to print out a web page that had white
>lettering on a black background. We had to change the color preferences so
>that it was possible to see the text on the printout.

You might want to change the default Page Setup instead. This is where
Netscape put the fix to this problem - only they didn't set it as the
default and they didn't tell anyone. To change the default - File/Page
Setup - click on the Black Text box to put a check mark in it - that's it.

Carole Leita, leita at netcom.com
InFoPeople Web Site Manager
http://infopeople.berkeley.edu:8000/
Librarians' Index to the Internet