Nestcape "history" list

Mary Bush mary_bush at email.mesd.k12.or.us
Mon Jan 26 18:33:42 EST 1998

I am reposting this question (this time with a subject heading!) and a little more information.

Can anybody tell me what is happening when Netscape erases my history list in the middle of a session?
A few minutes ago it happened in front of my eyes-I followed a link from a page and it popped up a URL from one of my own pages (totally unrelated to the link I was following), then brought up the page of the followed link, and erased my whole history list.

How does this overlap with the cache-does it or does it not?
Does Netscape have a default to the maximum links it saves per session?
Or does this have something to do with a particular site and it's html code?

If this is too basic for the list, you can respond directly to me.

Mary Bush