SINGAPORE REGULATING THE INTERNET: NEW "INDUSTRY GUIDELINES"

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Mon Jan 26 09:49:03 EST 1998

The posting below quotes a review from the Internet Scout Report, but
fails to attribute it to that source. This is unacceptable list behavior
and will result in any offending party being summarily removed from the
list on a section infraction. Jack Solock wrote the original review, and
it can be found at:

http://wwwscout.cs.wisc.edu/scout/report/current/indextxt.html#4

Thanks to Carole Leita for calling my attention to this fact.
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner