Sex & the Search Engine

cadieux at librarybook.com cadieux at librarybook.com
Fri Jan 23 22:09:27 EST 1998

Sue, I was doing a "rough" search, as is often done.  superbowl, Superbowl,
Super Bowl, SUPERBOWL, etc. can all yield different results.

It's true, searches can be refined, but the payoff (or Payoff, or Pay Off)
seems harder and harder to realize these days.

Joe Cadieux
Kent Memorial Library
Suffield, CT 06078