problem with visited links

Kate Bronislawski BRONISLK at gunet.georgetown.edu
Thu Jan 22 16:24:18 EST 1998

Perhaps someone can help me with a small but maddening problem with
a table of contents I 've just added to our page.

Since the amount of information there was getting too unwielding to
scroll through I added a table of contents with each entry as a link to a
section below.  Simple, easy, and it works just fine EXCEPT that when I
use the links, some of them change color to indicate a visited link and
some do not -- it appears to be utterly random and inexplicable.  Nothing
funny in my coding (I don't think) and it happens regardless of which
computer I'm working on (though we're all using Netscape 3.01 here).
Let me add that this same page has extensive links to other urls outside
of this document and they all change color when used, just like they're
supposed to.

I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

Kate Bronislawski
Resource Coordinator