Continuing Ed over the 'Net

Karen G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Wed Jan 21 11:02:36 EST 1998

(Feel free to forward to other lists.)

As a follow-up to my next column for American Libraries, which features an
indepth look at a library-science program offered via the Web, I'm writing
about continuing education over the Internet.  If you are offering or
taking advantage of Internet-facilitated CE, I'd like to hear from you.  Is
it working for you?  How is it different from other CE?  Has it made it
easier to take classes?  What are some of the pros and cons of virtual CE?
What are some of the new issues?

Please include name, library, city, state and your organizational title.  I
need responses NLT Jan 26.  Thanks!
Karen G. Schneider |  kgs at bluehighways.com
Councilor-at-Large, American Library Association
Internet Filter Assessment Project: http://www.bluehighways.com/tifap/
Author: A Practical Guide to Internet Filters *** Now Available! ***
Neal Schuman, 1997 ISBN 1-55570-322-4 http://www.neal-schuman.com
Information is hard work