News Items for _Journal of Internet Cataloging_

Gerry McKiernan JL.GJM at ISUMVS.IASTATE.EDU
Sat Jan 17 12:49:59 EST 1998

      News Items for _Journal of Internet Cataloging_

   For my next _New from the Field_ column for _The Journal
of Internet Cataloging: The International Quarterly of Digital
Organization, Classification, and Access_ I would much appreciate
any and all news items about current or planned efforts for
organizing or providing enhanced access to Internet and Web
resources.

   I am particularly interested in summaries of relevant presentations,
workshops, discussions, and/or programs held at the recent ALA
mid-winter conference held in New Orleans. Reports of other relevant
programs at other professional library, information science or
computer science conferences are also of interest.

   I am also interested in:

      *** Citations to relevant published research projects
          notably journal articles or conference proceedings

      *** Relevant research project descriptions
          notably institutional or personal activities

      *** Forthcoming conference or symposium announcements

      *** Other relevant activities

   As always, any and all items are most welcome.

   Regards,

Gerry McKiernan
Curator, CyberStacks(sm)
Iowa State University
Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~CYBERSTACKS/

        "The Best WAy to Predict the Future is To Invent It!"
                                Attributed to Peter Drucker