The WWW Library Directory

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Thu Jan 15 14:53:51 EST 1998

Since I posted the URL for my directory this morning I have received several
new submissions in reply and I thank everyone who has sent them.  However,
if you are planning on submitting you library for listing in the directory
please do so through the page itsel <http://www.webpan.com/msauers/libdir/>.
This is because I prefer to receive the submissions to another e-mail
address and by using the form I am able to collect additional statistics.
If you have already submitted your listing via e-mail there is no need to
resubmit, it should be added to the directory this evening.  Thank you.

           Michael Sauers, Internet Trainer
       Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
                    Aurora, CO
                  msauers at bcr.org
                    www.bcr.org
             The WWW Library Directory
           www.webpan.com/msauers/libdir/
            "The network is the message"
Opinions expressed are my own unless otherwise noted.