More Opera 3 news

Tom Raffensperger traffens at hct.ac.ae
Tue Jan 13 02:41:30 EST 1998

CBailey512 wrote:

>   >>

> I downloaded and installed the Opera 3 beta a few weeks ago. I thought the
> fonts were not nearly as nice as Netscape or IE. My conclusion was that Opera
> might be a nice solution **only** if you can't run either Netscape or IE.
>
> Dave Bailey
> Hubbard, OH

Opera's zoom feature is very useful as we have several visually-impaired
students. I looked for a similar feature in Netscape 4.04 but only found the
"increase font size" option. Does Netscape have a zoom feature? Since I'm already
running Netscape,  I'd prefer to stick with it.

Tom Raffensperger
Ras Al Khaimah Women's College
Ras Al Khaimah
United Arab Emirates