Changes to NJC based on input

Wilfred Drew drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Thu Jan 8 11:02:50 EST 1998

I want to thank all of you for your quick responses to my message asking
for input.  I received over 50 messages over night.  Since I got so many
implemented them via the lists.

Most people in the United States were able to load the main page in
under 1.5 minutes.  Those in other countries took longer but not alot
longer.  I have moved the Awards and Reviews sections to another file.
I will keep the banner and one of the cow beanies.  One person hates the
cow beanie and called it "unprofessional".  My response, "Lighten Up!!".
The vast majority like the beanie and the new logo.  One person said he
hates automated gifs unless they convey information. I thought mine did.
I may reduce the number of transitions.

I have changed the green in the menu to one that is easier on the eyes.
The new color is also from the standard 256 color tables as suggested by
a couple of you.

I will be making other changes through out the day.  I have time now
since we are between semesters.

Please stop by and let me know what you think.  I STILL NEED INPUT.

Thanks.
--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill"); Associate Librarian (Systems, Reference)
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902
E-mail: DREWWE at MORRISVILLE.EDU powwow:drewwe at wedrew.lib.morrisville.edu
AOL Instant Messenger:BillDrew2
Phone: (315)684-6055 or 684-6060 Fax: (315)684-6115
Homepage: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/
Not Just Cows: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/
LibraryLinks: http://www.morrisville.edu/pages/library/
Address Book Card available upon request (v-card)