Regarding the FAQ

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Thu Jan 8 07:48:13 EST 1998

Web4Libbies--

[Surfacing from the overnight mail...]

I welcome any assistance in identifying (and especially *answering*) any
questions which really do crop up on the list, but, please!  By volunteering
to distribute the FAQ list, I am not soliciting comments on your particular
problems subscribing to or unsubscribing from the list.  I am not in a
position to do anything about that, so please go easy on me.

FYI, the FAQ will start off with these questions:

    How do I unsubscribe from Web4Lib?
    What help is available if the listserv won't do what I want?
    Where are the list's archives?  Where is its Web site?
    What topics are usually considered on- and off-topic?
    Is there a list for Internet filtering?

Most of the current material for the FAQ draft is cribbed from
http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/ so (as always) if you have a
subscription problem, you should start there.

Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu