Printing ILL forms

Constance J. Britton britton.4 at osu.edu
Thu Jan 22 15:49:59 EST 1998

We want to begin to use forms on our library's website
to allow patrons to request materials via interlibrary loan.
We've accomplished creating the form and having the
script process the request and send an email with the data
to the library.  Not a big deal.

Now I would like to take the data and fill
it into a form that we can use to fax the request to other
libraries.  This form would be a little clearer to read than
a fairly raw string of data received from the script.
How difficult would this be? Should I be looking for a
"forms program" that can accept delimited data?
How do others handle the data once it
is received from a web form?

Constance J. Britton
Librarian
Ohio Agricultural Research & Development Center
The Ohio State University
1680 Madison Ave.
Wooster OH 44691
330-263-3773 (voice)