Defrag for NT?

TMGB bennettt at am.appstate.edu
Mon Jan 5 20:16:57 EST 1998

A good free http list for NT support is at
http://www.activexserver.com/

I found there a discussion on defrag software suggesting and endorsing
diskeeper from:
http://www.execsoft.com

Also a good spot for NT (ALPHA and INTEL) software is
http://www.bhs.com/
Beverley Hills Software, freeware and other, also Win95 software.

I'm not sure if there are any shceduling options built in but I believe
an NT version of wincron is at bhs that might be of help.

Thomas