Session Capture and Display

lalexander at acad.com lalexander at acad.com
Thu Feb 26 18:06:49 EST 1998

Marty,

I have been using a free tool from the Microsoft Office suite (95) that is
simply called Camcorder. It captures screens in real-time and then plays
them back. I believe you can loop the playback for unattended demos.
Perhaps this will fit the bill? I only know of one ftp site that still has
this program. However, if you have a problem downloading it I'd be happy to
attach it to an email; it's under 700K.

Place this ftp address in Netscape to retrieve:

ftp://ftp.hiroshima-u.ac.jp//pub/windows/cica/win95/desktop/camcordr.exe

Larry Alexander
Dir. of Electronic Publishing
Academic Press, San Diego