print guides

Higgins, Caroline HigginsC at zeus.dt.uh.edu
Tue Feb 24 10:48:16 EST 1998

I am interested in creating a few handouts to
accompany our CD-ROM databases.  I plan
to create a single handout to aid in searching
for products from a single vendor.  I want
to create a "How to use the Wilson Indexes"
handout, one for Proquest CD-ROM, and one for
Silverplatter.  All of out interfaces are DOS
based.

If any of you who have already done something
similar would like to share your work with me I would
be most appreciative.  I will also gladly return
to you a copy of my finished documents.

Thanks,
Caroline Higgins
Reference Librarian