Citing electronic copy AND the hard copy (fwd)

Douglas Cornwell dougc at pb.seflin.org
Sun Feb 22 16:07:04 EST 1998

Thanks Ilene and Janice.  The information provided here is what I have
used as the basis for teaching my classes.  However, my question really
focuses on the fact that now First Search is available on the Interent,
so does this require that we should cite both First Search as the online
service and the URL from which the article comes from as it falls among
the many other URLs on the Internet?  The information provided here seems
to separate out citing an online service and then citing an Internet
page.  What I am asking about is the method of citing when it is both an
Internet page with an URL and it is part of the First Search service
because First Search is now on the Internet.

This situation could come up with First Search, especially, because it
offers full text articles.

Thanks.

Doug Cornwell

Douglas Cornwell