He's baaaack....

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Wed Feb 18 13:30:26 EST 1998

OK folks, I'm back. I'd like to thank my colleague Dave Rez for very
capably handling Web4Lib administrivia in my absence. It means a lot to me
to be able to be gone for three weeks and not be worried about the list. I
returned to an empty bounced mail box (we get hundreds a day) and no
problems. Thanks Dave!

I enjoyed getting to meet (or see again) many of my Down Under colleagues
in seven cities in Australia and New Zealand. If I needed any reminder
about what a knowledgeable and exciting group of folks we have on Web4Lib,
that trip sure did it. Now back to the show...
Roy