CyberGeography

Dan Lester dan at 84.com
Tue Feb 17 17:35:32 EST 1998

Since many of us are involved with training others about the internet, I
thought I should mention the CyberGeography site, which I've not seen
mentioned here before.  I find that very common questions are "what does
the internet look like" or "how does my message get to my cousin in South
Africa".   Now there are some fine illusrations of the net, both
geographically and conceptually, all gathered together.

http://www.cybergeography.org/atlas/geographic.html

This URL leads to some fascinating things.  Or chop the URL to .org/ and
hit their top level.

My thanks to Tim Brown for first pointing me to this site.

enjoy

dan

--
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho 83716-7115 USA 208-383-0165
dan at 84.com   http://www.84.com/  (check out our 1997 holiday letter)