ImageWriter to Mac

Bill Jenkins wcj1 at cornell.edu
Tue Feb 17 15:18:21 EST 1998

>We have tried a software called Local Talk Bridge and that did not work.

LocalTalk (Ethernet Bridge) is for putting a LocalTalk printer on an
Ethernet network.

An Imagewriter is a standalone printer. Apple did make an AppleTalk card
that you could install in the printer so it could be put on a LocalTalk
network.

>We were wondering if we could use a switch box.  We know it is possible
>for PC's but we have not tried it on Mac's.

You can use a switch box. It is probably the easiest, cheapest solution.

BillJ

~~~~~
Bill Jenkins     wcj1 at cornell.edu
Technology Training Services, Cornell Information Technologies