ImageWriter to Mac

Jennifer Sarber jsarber at statelib.lib.in.us
Tue Feb 17 15:49:16 EST 1998

Greetings All:

Our printer problems never seem to stop.

For two of our public terminals, we have one ImageWriter and we would
like to make it work for two 6100 PowerMacs without networking the
printer.  Our Macs are running OS 8.0.

We have tried a software called Local Talk Bridge and that did not work.

We were wondering if we could use a switch box.  We know it is possible
for PC's but we have not tried it on Mac's.

Also is there other software that we might be able to use?

I do appreciate all the help I receive from this listserv.

Sincerely,
Jennifer
--
Jennifer Sarber